Tuesday, January 18, 2011

three no more

Yesterday my baby turned four. FOUR!

IMG_4356

We started the day with snuggles, presents and a sugary breakfast. We built a fire early and watched Scooby Doo meets Batman and Robin.

IMG_4300

Around noon we started baking Ben's cake- vanilla bean with white chocolate buttercream.

IMG_4314

IMG_4331

Began baking dinner. Beef braciole and pasta. I made Lidia's tomato sauce recipe and it was very good. Looking forward to leftovers tonight.

IMG_4335

Family came over. A nice time celebrating Ben, the lovable maniac that he is.

Still tired from it all.

Ny brother-in-law shared these two very different covers of "I am trying to break your heart" with me. Trying to decide which I like best. Both are very good.

Lauren O'Connell

JC Brooks & the Uptown Sound

the original for comparison.

No comments: