Monday, February 9, 2009

stressed, i think

maybe that's where the tired is coming from?  the stress?  

busy day at work.  i might as well stop writing that.  just the way it seems to be going now.

puzzling over some things this evening.  a lot of things have happened this year to weaken my faith in people.  little things, but significant.  a few more piled on top today.  makes me nauseous.  
keep waiting for some reprieve or positive upturn to things.  a shift in attitude, a lightening. wish it would come sooner rather than later.  

this evening went by far too fast.  spent quality time with the child and rabbit.  b was very cute this evening and extremely well behaved.  ready for bed now.  perhaps i'll feel sunnier in the morning.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm wondering if we are talking about the same thing? I wrote a similar post last week. HMMM I'm beginning to wonder if I'm a bad judge of character or something. Maybe just trust people to easily. Whatever it is, I feel totally taken back lately at things I'm finding out!

boothie said...

feeling a strong need for a long kris and me chat...