Friday, September 12, 2008

rain falls won't wash this away

mmm left this morning to watch j and s play football. won't be getting back til monday late. don't begrudge the trip at all, but i will sorely miss him. miss being with j and s as well. growing so fast- how is it possible that j is a teenager? can't imagine how mmm must feel about it.

rainy morning.

thinking of this song and missing mmm.

she took the words right out of my mouth.

I think the sun is finally rising
Its burning down because I miss you
I'm gonna walk right through the fires
Cos all I wanna do is kiss you
Rain falls, won't wash this away
I'll build a stonewall to make you stay
You make me feel like a river
Like a water overflow
Wanna shout it out from the Mountain
Wanna sing it on the radio
I'll sell my soul like a sinner
If it means you'll never go

No comments: